Present: David * 2, Brandon, Rob, Adam, Elliot, Sam, Callum
Absent: Everyone else
- Signups Open!
- Need to put up LAN Rota (later in term)
- Events at BFL
- Mystery Games? Brandon to sort this out.
- Overwatch Tournament
- Last year was very successful, hoping to repeat that this year. Might run a 3v3 Skirmish tournament instead of the usual 6v6 depending on interest.
- Prizes for Events. WASD probably shouldn't have prizes.
Go Karting / Jump In Social
- Strawpoll on discord to decide which nearer the time.
- Possibly run the one that wasn't picked next term.
- External Speaker (Maybe Tom Scott o_O)
- Buy a Nintendo Switch for Gaming
- David still in contact with GamerApparel
- Production time about 3 weeks
- Store page lasts for a year
- Might possibly get some exec gear (not using society funds)
- Advertising using the virtual screens?
- Not really worth it for events like BFL, general society advertising may be good, especially next year.
- Replace vertical banner
- Look into sponsorship for next year *through the SU this time*
- Noticeboard outside gaming room might be useful for society notices, esp. wrt gaming?
- Look into using the screen
- Plans for next year wrt DCS building work
- Ask about gaming room (will probably have to move again)
- Servers may need to be moved as well
- Satisfaction Survey?
- Might be useful to gauge interest in various things for next year
- Hackathons next year?
- Requires a lot of time
- Warwick Hack (sadly) exists
- Elliot: Look into applying for a grant
- Sam: Write society e-mail
- Sam: Update exec page
- Anyone: Write sign on gaming door tomorrow (Gaming starts at 10pm)
- David I: Get sponsorship money
- David I: Check wether exec email is set up
- David I: Add Rob to sudoers
Brandon - "It was too meme"
David II - "WASD is a thing of pride"
Sam - "Didn't our other one break?", David I - "Yes. That was me."
David I - "Rob. Make a chaff cannon."
Elliot - "Can they build a building that quickly?"